Hi. This is James Lee Katz.
Every day of the more than 35 years I've worked as a personal injury lawyer, I've helped injury victims struggling with their many problems from auto accidents, work accidents & diseases, neck & back injuries, personal injuries, and wrongful deaths.
My clients have obtained millions of dollars in insurance company settlements, court and jury verdicts, and workers' compensation awards during that time.
Let me tell you a little bit about my legal training & credentials . . .
I was educated at . . .
- University of Michigan (B.G.S., with distinction, 1975)
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., 1978)
I've been admitted to practice before a number of courts . . .
- Bar of Maryland, 1978
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 1979
- United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1979
I am a member of several lawyer associations . . .
- The Bar Association of Baltimore County
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Member, Solo and Small Firm Section; Law Practice Management Section)
And also a proud and supportive member of both Maryland and national injury victims legal rights organizations . . .
- American Association for Justice (formerly American Trial Lawyers Association)
- Maryland Association for Justice (formerly Maryland Trial Lawyers Association)
. . . both are dedicated, as am I, to championing the cause of those who deserve redress for injury to person or property and to upholding the honor and dignity of the legal profession and the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity.