Obtaining the compensation injured victims deserve for over 35 years
I would like to share with you a few examples of the types of cases in which I have been involved . . . and to alert you to the challenges that may lie ahead.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients' cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client's case.
- Mary was broadsided by an uninsured driver.
- Another client, Joe, was 26 years old and living his dream.
- Another recent client was an innocent passenger in a car.
- Another client was also injured in a car crash. There was not a lot of damage to her car.
- Pete was in a minor fender bender when he was struck in the rear.
Work Accidents & Diseases
- Another client first contacted me almost three years after she was hurt in a fall at work.
- Another client was a county utility worker.
- A construction worker lost his hand in an industrial accident while installing underground pipes for a water distribution system.
- Another client was visiting a local hospital after the birth of his first grandchild.
- I represented an elderly woman was walking on the sidewalk.