Imagine if you could protect yourself by learning the essential facts and information you need to know about your injury claim.
Now You Can!
I offer a free, no obligation, face-to-face meeting with you to discuss your injury claim.
Here's how it works . .
- First, I will discuss the facts of your case with you, ask you questions about how you were hurt, and who did what to hurt you. I will also examine the police reports, accident reports, and any photos, estimates, or other papers you may have. I need to do this so that all possible courses of action can be considered. Your medical records and bills will be reviewed to determine the nature and extent of your injuries and damages.
- Then, when I have a clear understanding of what happened, I'll give you my opinion about your case, including your chances for recovery, and any problems I see. Every case is different, and I'll tell you what I think is best for you under your specific circumstances.
- I will also explain your legal rights and obligations. I'll tell you what papers need to be filed, and when, and what reports need to made. I'll also explain the entire claims process, so you'll know exactly what happens from start to finish.
- If the facts are in dispute, I'll tell you what can be done to prove your side.
- I'll also tell you how to protect yourself from insurance adjusters and investigators. They can be tricky. You'll learn how they investigate and evaluate claims. I'll tell you if the insurance companies you are up against are withholding benefits from you, or whether these insurance companies are pressuring you to make a wrong decision for a quick settlement.
- Many inexperienced lawyers miss a lot of the little things that can make a big difference to you. The biggest settlements often go to those who avoid insurance company traps by doing the little things right. I'll give you five keys most lawyers will never tell you so that you get every penny you deserve.
- The one thing I won't do is give you an opinion of what your case is worth. It is impossible to evaluate the value of a case until your healing ends, and all of your past and likely future medical bills, loss of earnings, pain and suffering, and other evidence are known.
- I'll answer all of your questions.
- Of course I'll also discuss my services with you. I'll tell you what I can do for you. I will answer any questions you may have about the types of cases I've worked on, and my background and legal experience in the more than 35 years I've been a personal injury lawyer.
- Should you decide to hire me, I'll explain how the fees and costs work. You'll get the best possible guarantee of my commitment to you: I only get paid when I collect money for you, and you will never be charged an hourly fee. We'll sign a written agreement so there is no confusion.
You'll get a free confidential case audit and analysis of your injury claim and the opportunity to learn your rights, remedies, and the options available to you.
And then it's up to you to decide what you want to do.
P.S. Just for coming in, you'll also receive two personal injury bonus reports of mine I'd like you to have:
- Bonus Report #1 is entitled: "What You Should Know About Obtaining Compensation For Your Personal Injuries." This report reveals critical information about injury claims, so that you will better understand your rights when injured by wrongful conduct.
- Bonus Report #2 is entitled: "What to Do If You Are in An Automobile Accident." This report explains what happens in an accident, what information to obtain, what to say and what not to say, who to call, a form to record necessary information, learn what pitfalls to avoid, and everything else you need to do to protect your rights and make this traumatic time a lot less of a headache. You will have the report to keep in your car so necessary information can be easily recorded when a collision occurs.
The value of the consultation and two free reports exceeds $250!
It is yours, free and without further obligation!
Jump on this offer now!
You can't lose ... unless you don't reply!