I've helped the victims of Maryland car accidents, work injuries & illnesses, neck & back injuries, personal injuries, and wrongful deaths for more than 35 years. We work very hard to give our clients the support they need to deal with the medical, emotional, and financial effects of their injury, and to see to it that things are made right for them.
At the conclusion of each case, I ask my client to complete a Client Satisfaction Survey.
Clients are questioned about ...
- their experiences and treatment with my office and staff
- whether they were kept adequately informed
- whether they were provided adequate explanation of the legal principles involved in their case
- their happiness with their access to lawyers and staff
- the responsiveness of the lawyers and staff in returning phone calls
- and most importantly, whether their expectations were met
Here's what some of my clients have said . . . I hope one day your comments will be posted here!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 04/06/2013 Maryland Workers' Compensation Notice & Claim Filing Time Limitations
- Posted on 03/24/2013 Important Client Do's & Dont's to get the Best Result in Your Workers' Compensation Claim
- Posted on 03/24/2013 What Should I Expect from Vocational Rehabilitation?