I've helped the victims of Maryland car accidents, work injuries & illnesses, neck & back injuries, personal injuries, and wrongful deaths for more than 35 years. We work very hard to give our clients the support they need to deal with the medical, emotional, and financial effects of their injury, and to see to it that things are made right for them.
At the conclusion of each case, I ask my client to complete a Client Satisfaction Survey.
Clients are questioned about ...
- their experiences and treatment with my office and staff
- whether they were kept adequately informed
- whether they were provided adequate explanation of the legal principles involved in their case
- their happiness with their access to lawyers and staff
- the responsiveness of the lawyers and staff in returning phone calls
- and most importantly, whether their expectations were met
Here's what some of my clients have said . . . I hope one day your comments will be posted here!
- Page 2
I have recommended you to other people
Thank you for providing constant information
Mr. Katz was very nice ...
Jim Katz and his staff was very attentive to our case ...
You met my expectations very well...
Thank you very much for all that you have done for me in bringing this case to an end..
You absolutely met my expectations ...
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 10/09/2014 Should I Communicate with or Contact the Insurance Company of the Person Who Caused My Injuries?
- Posted on 04/06/2013 Accidents hurt financially, too.
- Posted on 04/06/2013 Maryland Workers' Compensation Notice & Claim Filing Time Limitations